Saturday, February 28, 2009

The delectable Kaylee






















Today I had the pleasure of shooting 10 month old Kaylee - a little bundle of energy! What a little angel - she has been teething for the last week, and today had been awake since 5am....and the shoot was at 4pm!! She was so well behaved and is the cutest little sweety with a great personality already. Having just looked at the shots - I couldn't just choose 1!! She has landed nearly all of the photo's in the shoot! So here are a couple.

Thankyou Racheal for giving me the opportunity to capture Kaylee - and I look forward to your pregnancy photo's in the next little bit!

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! Thanks so much you captured her cheekiness and radiant personality in every shot!! Thanks again, will highly recommend you to anyone i know.

    ReplyDelete