Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm back!!

Hi everyone!,

I apologise for not having worked for the past month or so.......a lot of sick leave, but also a bit of a sabbatical at the same time. Keep an eye out on the photo's, after a LOT of study and learning, I have developed some great new style's in photography and post processing also.

I will be spending the next month building my calendar back up again, so I will be working very hard. We will be at the Gold Coast Market's every Sunday at Burleigh Head's, Coolangatta and Broadbeach so come and visit us if you are in the area!

Keep posted for a very exciting new annoucement for Studio Jenjen which will be released this week.

Love you all, and I am very excited to be able to be back in the studio and doing what I LOVE.

Jenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment